Christmas is almost here! With all of the last minute shopping and present wrapping going on, you might be in need of a quick and easy treat to bring to a party or for the big day.
Christmas Bark was introduced to me by my sweet friend, Caroline, a few years ago, and I have been making it ever since! It is Pinterest inspired and is sure to be a hit with even the most picky eaters.
As it is one of the easiest desserts I have ever made, it is also the quickest. Below is the recipe and instructions but feel free to switch it up if there is something you like best!
If you make this, tag me in your Instagram pics or on twitter (@palmettocouture!) I would love to see your spin on this fun treat.
14 whole Oreos (Christmas colored or Mint Oreos)
1 1/2 cup Pretzels (Long, skinny ones work best)
1 cup Christmas colored M&Ms
1 lb White Chocolate or Almond Bark (I used white chocolate)
Optional: Christmas Colored Sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Break up cookies and pretzels and spread across cookie sheet.
- Add 1 cup M&Ms to the dry mix.
- Melt chocolate and pour over the dry mix, covering as much of the mix as possible.
- Spread the chocolate over the remaining dry mix to cover evenly.
- Add leftover M&Ms (and sprinkles if you choose.)
- Allow the mix to cool until hard, then break into pieces for eating!