1. VS Robe– who doesn’t love feeling pampered and getting cozy in a fluffy robe?! I have this one in gray. (Thanks, Chris!)
2. Coffee Mug– There are SO many cute mugs out there. Find one that suits her personality. You could even add a bag of specialty coffee with the mug for a little something extra. Marshalls and TJ Maxx usually have both for cheap!
3. Laura Mercier Honey Bath– If she loves being pampered, the Laura Mercier bath collection is a MUST. It’s a little pricey, but the products are well worth it. Ambre Vanille is my favorite!
4. Alex and Ani– If you are looking to splurge a little this year, jewelry is never a bad option if you are in a more serious relationship. I love these Alex and Ani bracelets! Find a couple that match her style and she can wear them all together. A great watch would be a nice option too.
5. Handwritten Note & Dinner- If your budget is tight after the holidays, a sweet, handwritten note and cooking dinner always is a good idea! Don’t let a small budget deter you from sharing how much you care about your girl!
While I am a firm believer in showing your person how much you care all year long, Valentine’s Day is a fun little holiday to do something extra sweet. If you are single this Valentine’s Day, treat yourself to something special!
All the items in this post are items I have tested out myself or am currently craving! What are ya’ll doing for your significant others this Valentine’s Day?! Comment below and let me know your plans!